I just adore Michael.
I totz opened up to him tonight and told him I used to cut.
Judging by his reaction, he was really shocked.
Like forever after he said he was going to bed, he text me, “Muah! So you’ll never go back emo!” He makes me lol and smile so much. :’3
- the 5 stages of tumblr
- stage 1: you will understand nothing, "wtf is this" will be a reoccurring thought
- stage 2: once you kind of get the hang of it, you will be on constantly and obsess over followers, even though your blog is probably still shit
- stage 3: probably the shortest of all the stages, you will get bored of tumblr for a while and go out in the "real world".
- stage 4: you realize how addicting tumblr really is and how foolish you were to believe you could just leave
- stage 5: tumblr becomes your life support. this stage never ends.
remember when the world ended last year
are you talking about the 21st of December or that time Tumblr crashed for four hours